Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Friendly Scarecrow Bag!

MyScrapRoom.ning.com hosts a variety of awesome challenges. One is posted each week, and it runs from Sunday through Sunday. (Except this week, she is having some trouble, but check back soon!) This is my scarecrow bag from the past week! Rules were that you had to start with a craft colored handled bag and use burlap or fabric somewhere, and attach a tag. My fabric and tag were made out of an old pair of recycled jeans :)  The tag on his hat was the leather jeans tag, and the buckles are merely printed paper ones with a real gold button for shine. I hand made the flower and added some shredded, recycled paper for her hair. The face is craft cardstock that I cut and then scored. I smooshed on some fake color to define it and added some cut paper pieces to create his face. I hope you'll join me in trying this fun fall project. Don't forget to comment and link me to your photo so I can see your creation! :)  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment